Need your book published? Deep Sea Publishing has packages to meet your needs, with most custom packages ranging from $595 to $995.
[COVID-19 Update: Deep Sea Publishing (DSP) was temporarily closed from March 1, 2020 to July 15, 2020 while it was restructuring to handle operations during the COVID crisis. Any authors that contacted DSP during that time should resend their requests for publishing to email@example.com. We apologize for this inconvenience. ]
Deep Sea Publishing can generate your paperback books, distribute on its online store and Amazon, and post on its Facebook and Twitter feeds for the prices listed below.
- For books up to 30 pages in length and 15 illustrations: $595.
- For books up to 50 pages in length and 25 illustrations: $695.
- For books up to 100 pages in length and 50 illustrations: $895.
- For landscape books add $100.
- For hardcover books add $100.
These prices include generating an ISBN number, color cover creation, and black and white or color interior. Illustrations or pictures must be in final print form and at least 300 dpi (dots per inch). Minor editing of the pictures or artwork is included in the prices. Deep Sea has artists in house and on call in case you do not have an illustrator available. Prices for artwork range from $25 to $100 per illustration. Quantity 5 books are included with the publication. Authors can purchase additional copies of their books at discounted prices.
Want an eBook version of your children’s book? Add $75 to the above prices for Kindle readers, and $150 for Apple and Nook readers.
NOTE: Returning authors receive discounted pricing.
You’ve finished your novel and you need it published? Deep Sea Publishing can publish your novel in paperback and in eBook form.
- Paperback and Kindle eBooks for text-only novels: $595.
- Paperback and Kindle eBooks for novels with some figures or artwork: $695 to $895, depending on the amount of artwork included.
- For eBooks in ePub format (Apple and Nooks): Add $150.
Includes color cover creation, ISBN, distribution of your book on Deep Sea Online Store and Amazon, Quantity 5 books are included with the publication. Authors can purchase additional copies of their books at discounted prices.
Have you created a textbook, scientific reference, or science-based book, and are looking to get it published? We can help. Creating a textbook can be time consuming, since chapter layout is critical and may need to be reworked several times for author satisfaction.
- Paperback books less than 275 pages: $995.
- Paperback books from 275 to up to 440 pages: $1195.
- Paperback books greater than 440 pages: (contact Deep Sea Publishing for pricing).
- eBooks: Add $250 for Kindle and $350 for ePub (Nook and Apple).
The above prices assume figures (plots, pictures, artwork) are complete and at least 300 dpi. Graphs may be in Excel spreadsheet form. Text must be in Microsoft Word format. A complete bibliography and all footnotes must be completed prior to submitting the work to Deep Sea. Color cover generation, and color interior pages are included in the price. (No discount is supplied with black-and-white interior pages.) Quantity 2 books are included with the publication. Authors can purchase additional copies of their books at discounted prices. Books will be sold on Deep Sea Publishing’s Online Store and on Amazon.
Deep Sea Publishing is seeking authors of maritime science and technology. A discount of $250 is offered to any such authors from now until September 30, 2020.
Manuals are critical for most electronic hardware and software. Quality manuals can set your product apart from the competition. Deep Sea Publishing has technical writers and can prepare your manuals in a concise, yet informative way. The books included color covers and color interiors.
- Paperback manuals less than 275 pages: $995.
- Paperback manuals from 275 to up to 440 pages: $1195.
- Paperback manuals greater than 440 pages: (contact Deep Sea Publishing for pricing).
- eBook manuals: Add $250 for Kindle and $350 for ePub (Nook and Apple).
Quantity 10 manuals are included with the publication. Authors/Companies can purchase additional copies of their books at discounted prices. Books will be sold on Deep Sea Publishing’s Online Store and on Amazon. Quantities in excess of 100 get additional discounts.